The Groth Model 2450A Emergency Pressure Relief Valve is designed to provide emergency relief capacity beyond that furnished by the normal operating pressure/vacuum relief valve on the tank. The valve protects the tank against rupture or internal pressures caused by fire exposure, etc. Series 2450A is designed to be self-closing. As excessive pressure builds up, Series 2450A relieves, then reseats when over pressure has been dissipated. Counter weights are available for lower settings.
- Sizes 16″, 20″, 24″, and 30″
- Pressure settings 1.5 – 8 oz/in2
- Vacuum settings 0.5 – 4 oz/in2
- Hinged with lift stop for positive reseating
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel and other materials
- Easy access manway combined with emergency relief